330 gallon smoker

sledgers

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I have found a 330 gallon trailer smoker for a great price.
My question is, is the smoker of this size to big and difficult to keep steady temperature? Also, how much can I expected to smoke on this?
I dont think I need one this big.

what kinda great price? is it reverse flow? It shouldnt be hard to keep at any certain temp. Some like wood more than others. You can smoke anything from enough food for a small family up to feeding 50-100+ just depends on how its laid out and set up.

from the pic it looks like a good deal. I would get look at it in person. to me it looks like the fire box might be a little small. Also not sure about the RF as it has 2 chimney stacks, one on each end. have the owner fire it up well you are there. if it gets to good temp around 300+ you will be fine. it will show you that it works and how to use it. You may never cook at 300. but it is always easier to lower the temp then get it to hot. If it only gets to 200-225 maybe that is why the owner wants to sell it. if it looks good when you look at it in real life make that $1000 choice then. Maybe offer him $800 cash? worst he will say is no. or Just pay the grand, if it works its a good deal.

Back