• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finished patio model cooker by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well I must say it was mostly Tyler, he built one like this about a year ago
this is a nice cooker INMHO BUT again I am the boys Daddy just a gloating father I guess!!!!

008-8.jpg

007-8.jpg

006-7.jpg

Me and Tyler will have a website up in about a month I am so busy I have been slacking on my part. We do ornamental Iron custom Truck Bumpers and Cookers. I hope our quality of work speaks for itself we have nothing to hide some people do not want you to see their building process. Why I want it to be an open book!!!!! To make a good cooker it takes, intake exhaust, and the forebox has to be proportional to the cook chamber it is not rocket science. It all boils down to do you take 100% pride in all you do and we are gonna do that or go to the river and skip rocks!!!!!

Really nice!!! Is the cutout on the bottom shelf to hold a propane bottle?

THE MASTER ,and apprentice at work again!!! But in ya'lls case I don't know which is which!!!! Keep em coming! Look forward to it all.BTW,still lifting ya'll up in prayer.May HE Bless you and yours.

THE MASTER ,and apprentice at work again!!! But in ya'lls case I don't know which is which!!!! Keep em coming! Look forward to it all.BTW,still lifting ya'll up in prayer.May HE Bless you and yours.

We appreciate it I can assure you every prayer has been answered Sharon is doing great gets tired easier but has not been sick and is stiil keeping kids at the christian school (those little kids love Mrs shirley) day care for one hour in the morning, then going to the Library at the University of Alabama for 8hrs a day

Thanks for all the nice compliments, it is rewarding to know that people like your stuff, it is also rewarding to be able to work with your son. Tyler is starting to work Ross some now ( that is his brother) Ross will be 16 this summer and Tyler is letting him weld on ornamental spears, and bumpers. He is not cooker material yet but maybe one day. I did here Tyler tell him one hot day last summer "get up Ross you don't sit down unless I do.. It does not look good" Kinda made me proud. Felt like what I poured in Tyler was not in vain if that makes sense!!!!

she's a beaut. I would love to have that rig. Everything about it screams 'meat'.

Feed me!

Man that looks great. I always love seeing your builds (especially in process). And I'm lifting you and yours up in prayer!

Man you guys do some great work. I really enjoy looking at your projects. Good luck with your website.

Back