• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Initiating the KP grill (Pron)

BevoBurn96

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Initiated the main chamber of the new grill today with having some folks over for brats and broccoli. Smoked the brats for an hour and then switched over to the grill to finish them off. Grilled the broccoli coated in peanut oil, salt, and lemon juice. If one has to eat broccoli, this is the way to do it. Turned out great! After learning yesterday (from this forum) on what a fatty is :shock:, I figured throwing out the broccoli idea might provide some balance to the food pyramid. I will have to try my hand a fatty creation soon though.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 181
Did I get the lingo wrong? :confused: It's a Klose Deluxe Grill Chef. The main smoke chamber has a hanging rack for charcoal, so it can be used as a grill in addition to being used as a smoker.

Attachments

• KP Grill.jpg
    KP Grill.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 168
Grilled broccoli rules! Likewise grilled peppers. And zucchini. And spuds. And onions (both green and sliced.) And asparagus - yes soooo good!

Cauliflower too.

Klose did it. He had a couple to choose from and then he had the one I selected chromed.
I was told the pit weighed in around 1000 lb due to the 1/2" firebox. All stainless internals and hinges. Should be able to pass it on to my kids someday.

Back