View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 10:58 AM   #22
Neil
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight
I sometimes throw mine in a tortilla and slop on some sauce, a little cheese and some sour cream. Roll up and heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds.

My favorite thing to do is put all those yummy pieces in a zip lock baggie and throw them in the freezer. Make sure they are way in back and hard to get to. Then over the course of about 3 or 4 weeks start to pile other frozen food on top of them. After about 6 months dig down through the layers of frozen food to look for the brisket that your wife knows you put in the freezer but you don't remember ever having left overs. Find the ice crystal encrusted package with the nicely freezer burned meat and open it up and carefully dump it in the trash!

I seem to do a lot of brisket this way.

Too lazy to use my vac sealer mod.
BLASPHEMY!

Go straight to the confessional and ask forgiveness from the Q gods.

Mange Bene Viva Bene!

Old Country Over/Under, Weber: 18.5" WSM, 22.5" WSM, Weber Performer(Col. Steve Austin Mod), Two 22.5" Kettles, & a Smokey Joe; Old Country 36" griddle, Luhr-Jensen Big Chief, Turkey Fryer, Rocky Mountain Camp Stove and a UDS.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote