KCBS Banquet

Last year I THINK the only Brethren there were me, Wayne, Rod and Doc. Bob weasn't here yet. We got a group pic then. I might not remember it if we do it this year. Having a room for after the party has it's advantages! Looking forward to seeing Rod in the top 3 or 4 overall and Wayne getting 10th place in pork!

Bub and I were just wondering, With all of these cooks together, who is gonna cook for the banquet? Just jokin'! Can't wait to see all of you guys. Bub and I have been cooking alot, so it is really gonna suck when all of you guys KICK OUR ASS AGAIN this year. See you guys soon... Wayne, I hope you have a new margarita machine to roll out this year!!!

The margartia machine will be rebuilt...better, faster, better.... (1 h.p. all stainless professional disposal)

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

Jeff@KC said:
Bub and I were just wondering, With all of these cooks together, who is gonna cook for the banquet? Just jokin'! Can't wait to see all of you guys. Bub and I have been cooking alot, so it is really gonna suck when all of you guys KICK OUR ASS AGAIN this year. See you guys soon... Wayne, I hope you have a new margarita machine to roll out this year!!!

Hey Jeff don't practice to much, If you and Bubba improve as much this year as you did last year you'll win every contest!:eek:

Team Q will be cooking for Baggs's Gandpa's 100th Birthday Party that Saturday. There will be 150 people and he asked for BBQ. Maybe next year when we are invited to the INVITATIONAL BANQUET to buss tables and making sure all of your all's drinks are full .:cool:

Can't wait to see everyone...We are going to get to the hotel sometime around noon-1pm anyone wanting to start the party early just look us up:p :p

Fredbird said:
Mark, sorry I can't join you. Have fun and drink one for me!

I will have Becky do it she is falling behind....She can no longer be called 30 pack:cool:

Jeff_in_KC said:
Last year I THINK the only Brethren there were me, Wayne, Rod and Doc. Bob weasn't here yet. We got a group pic then. I might not remember it if we do it this year. Having a room for after the party has it's advantages! Looking forward to seeing Rod in the top 3 or 4 overall and Wayne getting 10th place in pork!

I was there last year, but I was not a Bretheran nor there for the Banquet. We had a friend B-day party in the bar. But I did talk to alot of folks. I might swing by Patty again this year.

All interstate, but there is some congestion as you get closer to I-435 and I-70 during rush hour.

Nothing like NYC though.

Yeah Phil, you'll be thinking "THIS is what you MoFo farkers call 'rush hour'???"

MoKanMeathead said:
The margartia machine will be rebuilt...better, faster, better.... (1 h.p. all stainless professional disposal)

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend.

I think you meant Bigger, Better, Faster...

I've seen your rush hour.

around here we call that mall traffic... Its like what we get at stoplights on side streets.

:biggrin:

BBQchef33 said:
I've seen your rush hour.

around here we call that mall traffic... Its like what we get at stoplights on side streets.

:biggrin:

LOL

What time are we meeting up at Paddy O's on Friday Night? Char and I are heading down Friday afternoon. So we want to avoid that rush hour as much as we can :rolleyes:

Any way brothers I am going to be there, just waiting to see all of you that I have not seen since last summer and the rest that I have not met other than on the forum. See you all in kansas City.

I'll be helping set up tables Saturday morning so I'll be making some notes on where y'all are sitting so I can find you saturday night! Can't wait! Ought to be a farkin blast!

Jeff_in_KC said:
I'll be helping set up tables Saturday morning so I'll be making some notes on where y'all are sitting so I can find you saturday night! Can't wait! Ought to be a farkin blast!

Hall monitor mod.:wink:

Back