• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** 2019 Chicago Area Brethren Summer Gathering - ILFO, IAFO, INFO, WIFO, MIFO or anyone :) - Saturday, August 3, 2019

mod.gif
Just 36 Days
till the 2019 Chicago BBQ Brethren Bash!
mod.gif

Just four weeks until the Chicago Bash! Made a habanero peach cobbler for the 4th and still tweaking the recipe (trying to get it Bash worthy).

I should probably start figuring out to make. Hmmm... Malort marinated...

I know Grabnabber would eat it. :shock: :becky:

I need to figure it out, too

Just four weeks until the Chicago Bash! Made a habanero peach cobbler for the 4th and still tweaking the recipe (trying to get it Bash worthy).

That sounds good!

Trying something out. Seafood appetizer. Brining today, cooking tomorrow.

If it's edible, it's already worthy. We just like to eat & drink.

Don't know anything about Malort but heard a rumor that NeoTrout home brews some mighty fine beer.

Andy? Crash a bash with Malort? Never... :becky:

We're less than three weeks away and I have no idea what I want to cook :shock:

Can you all take a few minutes and update the sign up spreadsheet so I know what everyone is making?

Also, we have plenty of room, so spread the word! :thumb:

I still don't know either. Thinking either the Salmon Candy or Chicken Lollipops this time around. Anyone have a preference?

I still don't know either. Thinking either the Salmon Candy or Chicken Lollipops this time around. Anyone have a preference?

I'm a fan of salmon.

Made a habanero peach cobbler and co-workers were my taste testers and they declared it fit to eat. So hope y'all like it.

I would enjoy either. Amy is not a seafood eater, but there is never a shortage of choices of things to eat :-D

Back