Water Cooler Hand Wash Station

M

McClung

Most of the HD's up here are requiring a portable hand wash station in the booth now at comps, even backyards. They recommend a 5 gallon water cooler with a lever type (free flow) spigot. Every Igloo I've seen has a push button spigot. Anyone know a source for water jugs with lever spigots?

I've seen used Cambro 4.75 gal dispensers as low as $70 on ebay. Not sure if that is too much or not. They are hot or cold beverage containers but have the spigot you need.

wal-mart has a 5or7 gal plastic jug for like 8.00 bucks w/lever spigot (blue)

I took the valve out of the Igloo and put a regular 1/2" outdoor water favcet in--I picked up a rubber washer from Ace Hardware that went on the outside of the cooler and on the threads of the valve. Works great for me.:idea:

just got back from menards, they have a blue coleman 5 gal water jug with turn valve for $10.00. just lay it on it's side overhaning table.

I ordered a $20 Igloo lever spigot last night and this morning went down to Fred Meyers and lo and behold was a blue 5 gal Coleman water jug with a lever spigot for $4. I'll stick the $20 spigot in an Igloo later!

Back