Little Pig Grill

Camille Eonich

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I couldn't find the little terra cotta looking cooker that's shaped like a pig but I did find this one.
:eek:

piggybarbecue.jpg

I've seen one of the Traeger pigs in person, and it's pretty neat for a novelty item. It cooks like any other Traeger, so it should be pretty good.

It would be really cool for an all women's team. :biggrin:

I've seen one of the Traeger pigs in person, and it's pretty neat for a novelty item. It cooks like any other Traeger, so it should be pretty good.

It would be really cool for an all women's team. :biggrin:

:lol: I thought about buying one for a whole second and then remembered my husband and two rather large brothers who help me.... I seriously doubt they would be anxious to help me if I was cooking on one of those...maybe the steer??

World Market

I think it was MRI that posted a pic of that little grill. He had a link to World Market. They didn't have it on their website, but found 2 dealers in Montana. I was lucky enough to find one for myself and a Bro. Check their website for local dealers. Hope this helps

Paul

It would be perfect for cooking some dawgs or some sausages on.

Here Piggy piggy.:grin:
The best use I have for my Marvin is finishing off bacon wrapped chicken tenders..........

I've searched World Market stores from LA to NYC and haven't found additional pig grills.

Now it sounds like I need to schedule some work in Montana............

Back