Roll Call. Inside 30 days. St. Jacob, Ill this weekend

stlgreg

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Anyone going to be there this weekend?
I know there is 15 teams making it a qualifier.

I know four of the teams signed up

It's not KCBS. I was going to go just because it's close and could be fun, but..... My daughter has a dance recital on Sat. and I'm not gonna miss that!

It's not KCBS. I was going to go just because it's close and could be fun, but..... My daughter has a dance recital on Sat. and I'm not gonna miss that!

Well it is a Sat/Sun contest.
If you to come out on Sunday I am by myself!

Look for Brewmasters Bar-B-Que.

Probably going to get there around 10-11 on Saturday. I will start drinking at 10-11 on Saturday.

Joel do you think I can borrow your truck? Not sure if mine will make it that far.

Cheers,

Nate

I might try to show up. No transpo for the pitt, and I'm gonna be competing in Nashville next weekend. Gotta talk to the better half.

dmp

"Joel do you think I can borrow your truck? Not sure if mine will make it that far. "

I had buddy who had the same type of truck as you. Do what he did; Bring a few extra squirrels in a cage, when the ones working the engine get tired, swap em out.:razz::razz: Should work like a charm!!

Weather permitting, I might come by on Sunday and lend a hand if needed.
Can one of you PM me the info? I tossed the flyer when I knew I could not go.
Thanks.

We'd have considered it but we're both out of town this weekend. I hadn't even heard they were having one.

Non KCBS, but still. I have family in Highland so it would've been nice for them.

Back