logo

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook it like Camel-Toe Elvis" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like Camel-Toe Elvis&q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"SPECIAL - Cook It Like Camel-Toe Elvis"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 5/27.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Ginger[/size]
2050762_Ginger.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
2051228_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]N8man[/size]
2051890_N8man.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
2052456_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2054020_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2061126_Oldyote.jpg

There is only one entry with pickles, and there is only one entry with waffles. Do the right thing. :thumb:

Actually I think she stayed on the beach to continue her nude sunbathing session. Must've been a set up between her and biggie.:suspicious:

Whatever do you mean? She was on the beach getting a tan. You can call her if you like for $3/minute.

:doh: I must have shut my eyes for too long when they did the tight shot of CT Elvis when he was getting on the skis and missed the part where Ginger stayed behind.

What? 1-900-Krs-Bakr?

I called last night but thought the person I was talking to was pretending to be Ginger to cash in on her rise in popularity. I'll call again tonight.

Last edited:
I don't know about you farkers, but I can't wait to see who gets the coveted Ginger vote!:thumb:

Back