Why not just use an oven

Just yesterday I posted about a meat loaf that I did on a uds and for some reason I felt it was getting to much smoke after only 1/2 hr, the uds for some reason was belching out some heavy white smoke, so stuck it in the oven and it came out great. It had good color and just a hint of smoke which my wife really liked. That reminds me, its lunch time and I have a meat loaf sammy wit a side of baked beans calling my name.
Dave

Hmmmm crockpot

So what setting do you use on the crockpot? Mine only has high, low, and warm. I like this idea because I could put the pot on the porch and not stink up the house. I think you would need a big pot for a brisket, but it would be perfect for pork shoulder.

I haven't found a crock pot yet that would hold four butts or a whole ham. And even if I did, once the WSM is rolling there is no need to mess with perfection.

Perfect!:twisted:

The seeds are now planted for interest in XL Crock Pots, large enough to hold giant cuts of meat, even large enough for restaurant/catering service!:whoo:

I'm gonna be rich!

do I have to do all the work around here...

13697380_130123130000.jpg

Landarc, I have one of those for keeping dips and meatballs warm and I like it for that.

Back