SoCal Pork Butts for .98 a pound

campdude

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey So Cal Brethren, I was at my local Stater Bro's this morn and they had whole cryovac pork butts (Farmer John brand) for .98 cents a pound. I was there yesterday and picked up 4 good sized ones but they didn't have the whole ones then. Tri-tip, chuck roasts, and whole chickens on sale also. A great week to stock up on Q meats.

Hey So Cal Brethren, I was at my local Stater Bro's this morn and they had whole cryovac pork butts (Farmer John brand) for .98 cents a pound. I was there yesterday and picked up 4 good sized ones but they didn't have the whole ones then. Tri-tip, chuck roasts, and whole chickens on sale also. A great week to stock up on Q meats.

Yeah tri-tip is $2.47 lb sat sun and mon only. not bad

Yes I hit that
Hijack alert
Taking my Daughter to lunch in Rancho Cucamonga today
What is a great local place? NO BBQ please
Is the Tole House still a good place?

Yes I hit that
Hijack alert
Taking my Daughter to lunch in Rancho Cucamonga today
What is a great local place? NO BBQ please
Is the Tole House still a good place?
Anything in particular you're interested in to eat? Haven't been to the Toll House in a very long time. Omaha Jacks on Foothill and Rochester is good and they are a Brew Pub also , so maybe you can have a cold one. Not a" bar" feeling if you don't sit at the bar. So it's OK to bring your daughter, as I don't know her age.

We shall see
I prefer Triple D type places to chain restaurants
thanks

Thom,

Try BC Cafe - Kick Back Jacks Restaurant
10123 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Foothill west of Haven

Eclectic menu, good portions

My dad came home from Stater Bros. yesterday with 6 cryos of butts (two butts per cro). He makes a lot of sausage so we needed to stock up. We're also behind on makig pulled pork so we're having that tomorrow.

Back