thermapen

My trusty Taylor instant read thermometer busted on me. Sad day. :cry: I think I'm going to change to a thermapen. Are there any deals to be had on a thermapen? Going rate on a new one is $ 99.00. Any information is much appreciated!

Mike

Buy a BLUE Thermapen. Contrary to the many opinions available here regarding the accuracy and speed of the other colors, facts do not lie. Read on:

• Blue is the color of the hottest and most effective part of any fire or flame.
  • "Blue" was the name of one of the most RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE canines to ever exist in the United States.
  • Blue was the first choice of Betsy Ross as the ONLY color of the American flag. Red and White were added later only to please those on the early episodes of HGTV.
  • The term, "I'm feeling blue" was derived from the dissatisfaction of young children when the Crayola Crayon company decided that one color wasn't enough and chose to add another 63. The company's stock plunged and for several weeks the company was in threat of folding.
  • Some of the World's greatest musicians and songs are of the BLUES genre. It wasn't called "REDS" or "GREENS" for a reason. It just didn't make sense.
  • The sky is BLUE, the ocean is BLUE and Frank Sinatra's eyes were BLUE.
  • The King of Rock and Roll didn't wear RED suede shoes. He sung of the traits, characteristics and benefits of BLUE suede shoes.
I hope these FACTS help guide you in making the right choice.

Sincerely,

-Gup

Buy a BLUE Thermapen. Contrary to the many opinions available here regarding the accuracy and speed of the other colors, facts do not lie. Read on:

• Blue is the color of the hottest and most effective part of any fire or flame.
  • "Blue" was the name of one of the most RELIABLE and DEPENDABLE canines to ever exist in the United States.
  • Blue was the first choice of Betsy Ross as the ONLY color of the American flag. Red and White were added later only to please those on the early episodes of HGTV.
  • The term, "I'm feeling blue" was derived from the dissatisfaction of young children when the Crayola Crayon company decided that one color wasn't enough and chose to add another 63. The company's stock plunged and for several weeks the company was in threat of folding.
  • Some of the World's greatest musicians and songs are of the BLUES genre. It wasn't called "REDS" or "GREENS" for a reason. It just didn't make sense.
  • The sky is BLUE, the ocean is BLUE and Frank Sinatra's eyes were BLUE.
  • The King of Rock and Roll didn't wear RED suede shoes. He sung of the traits, characteristics and benefits of BLUE suede shoes.
I hope these FACTS help guide you in making the right choice.

Sincerely,

-Gup
I understand completely now oh wise one. I must order a blue or else:icon_bugeyed:shock:

Just make sure when you order one it's the color of MONEY, cause we all know how FAST that slips through your fingers!!!!!

Back