I'm not Ryan's agent, but I suspect that Ryan might offer Ryan a share of the Throwdown winnings assuming that Ryan wins using Ryan's touched-up version of Ryan's original submission, should Ryan choose to submit it. Whether Ryan's proposal (assuming Ryan offers it) is acceptable to Ryan is up to Ryan.

:hand: Hey wait, I didn't authorize use of my re-touched photo in the TD. I used the fair-use educational clause to edit the original work in order to provided an example of what is possible. If Ryan Knuclhead BBQ wants to use it, he must first offer me free licence to use his work and then pay me $1,000,000 royalties to use my work! :twisted:

If you agree to my terms and conditions, edit your original post and swap out the photo link for this one:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_GPInPItX_tE/TQoXRouYqcI/AAAAAAAAAE4/URaZGjgYe14/s800/2010-11-30222936.jpg

:wink:

Well, I have lost weight recently and some, ahem, chemicals are stored in fatty tissues that can be released during weight loss...

I had 2 work potlucks this week but was only able to get pics of finished food for one of them (thread: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97264). Here's a few pics of the pulled pork I cooked:

IMG_6831.jpg

IMG_6837.jpg

Please use this as my TD entry:
IMG_6834.jpg

Hopefully this is my last entry into this TD as it feels weird submitting a second entry (I'm competing against my first entry!).

Cook info: It was a 9 lb butt injected with an injection recipe Mister Bob had posted in the past, seasoned with Big Brother Smoke's Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub and a little Sweet & Spicy Rub. It was smoked in the week hours of the morning on Jabba the XL Egg around 230 for a little over an hour and then brought up to a cook temp in the 280-290 range. I foiled around 165 with a little apple juice and removed it from the Egg after about 7 hrs of cooking time total (it hit about 203 IT). After a rest, the bone pulled out without a fight. I applied a little more Cherry Rub and enjoyed a tender, juicy and flavorful bite!:hungry:

Wow! Amazing pulled pork. :thumb:

Don't worry about the 2nd entry. That pulled pork is definitely worthy! I'm doing a rack of ribs tomorrow. I think I might put them up as a second entry just because I can. :grin:

Wait, my name is not Ryan, but, I want to retouch Ryan's photo as well. I think I can make it look even better than Ryan, or Ryan, for that matter. Perhaps it is the name Ryan that is making this more difficult. I propose that there be a Ryan throw down, something simple, like 2 out of 3 falls.

I am also amazed that Ryan thinks he is a virgin as well, seems to me I have seen him all over this place.

I am also amazed that Ryan thinks he is a virgin as well, seems to me I have seen him all over this place.

I'm with you there. It says he's a full-fledged farker. I don't know how you can be one of those and a virgin too. Perhaps Mr. Byte can explain how this can be. :confused: I guess he's a full-fledged farkin' virgin.

That looks very good, but something about a virgin posting with eggplant. Is that within the rules? I didn't think you could use eggplant and still be a virgin.

That looks very good, but something about a virgin posting with eggplant. Is that within the rules? I didn't think you could use eggplant and still be a virgin.

That clause must be buried in the fine print somewhere. :p

Eggplant - its reputation as just a purple football might ring true with some, but I'll continue cooking with it. I still have one left over that felt left out when it didn't get used yesterday. :-D

You read my mind. But, I had a few more words to go alone with virgin. Such as, "...and still be sane." :p

Oooo, I like this game. Whose turn is it to submit the third course? And what are we having for dessert?

So I have been a member of this wonderful forum for about a year and half now and have voted on many throwdowns but never submitted a throwdown entry.

Here is my virgin entry of Filet Mignon.

Trimmed up.
Fillet2.JPG

My plate - Brandy and Maddy can phend for themselves :D
Fillet14.JPG

Wind chill in the single digits but that didn't stop me.
Filet5.JPG

Isn't she beautiful? (My entry)
Filet7.JPG

Nicely done Rich, that is a good looking filet.

Wrench, I love meatsicles, but, that is the worst plating attempt I have seen from anyone short of DeGuerre...'well, let's just throw these on the plate and see where they fall'...I may still vote for them though.

Nicely done Rich, that is a good looking filet.

Wrench, I love meatsicles, but, that is the worst plating attempt I have seen from anyone short of DeGuerre...'well, let's just throw these on the plate and see where they fall'...I may still vote for them though.
Don't forget....Guerry has won. Twice. He may know a thing or two about plating.:becky:

Time is running out,so I figure that I'd bettter enter something in this throwdown.I've cooked some pretty good stuff since this throwdown started,but I have been lazy with the camera :frusty: .Today I smoked a 7lb spiral sliced ham on my XL BGE.Nothing special,I just smoked it at 230-250 for a couple hrs with peach and hickory wood.Here's the pron,and I appologize for not having any plated pics,but I was full by the time I had it all carved up :confused: (hehe).

DSC_0028-10.jpg

DSC_0031-8.jpg

DSC_0045-5.jpg

DSC_0047-4.jpg

DSC_0048-4.jpg

Back