Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown is...

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
[size=+2]zydecopaws!!![/size]

This is zydecopaws' 1st appearance in the BBQ Brethren Hall of Flame!

As winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pick the 4th Ingredient" Throwdown, zydecoaws receives....

1) The exclusive option to choose the next Throwdown category that will be held from Friday 2/11 to Sunday 2/20.

2) The Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate!
Just PM me with the name you wish displayed on your certificate, the name you want your dish called, and the email address you want the certificate mailed to.

[size=+2]2011 BBQ Brethren Throwdown Hall of Flame[/size]

[size=+2]Week 5 - Pick the 4th Ingredient - zydecopaws[/size]
View the Entry Thread - View the Voting Thread
1527712_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]Week 4 - Pub Grub - Gore and ecode[/size]
1520652_Gore.jpg

1516545_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Week 3 - Feast of the Hobo - Something Cooked from the Can - ecode[/size]
1514383_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Week 2 - Nouveau Quisine - landarc[/size]
1505517_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Week 1 - New Years Traditions - bluetang[/size]
1499668_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]View the 2010 Hall of Fame[/size]

[size=+2]View the 2009 Hall of Fame[/size]

To all who voted for me, and all who didn't vote for BBQ Grail, a huge thank you! :becky:

Ok, thanks to the rest of you as well (even those that voted for BBQ Grail). The TDs wouldn't be near as much fun without all that participate in some form or fashion. :thumb:

Congrats The Bear, even though I voted for gizzards, good to see you win one.

To all who voted for me, and all who didn't vote for BBQ Grail, a huge thank you! :becky:

Ok, thanks to the rest of you as well (even those that voted for BBQ Grail). The TDs wouldn't be near as much fun without all that participate in some form or fashion. :thumb:

I think I deserve some thanks for making your pizza.:wink:

Congrats.

I think I deserve some thanks for making your pizza.:wink:

Congrats.

No kidding. I made some the next day, and although they turned out pretty good they were nowhere near as photogenic as the My Thai Chicken Pie.

YES! Congratulations zydecopaws. You got my vote. It was the one dish I most wanted to taste. Good job!

cd

Woo hoo! The bear gets a win! And it was a winner, that's why deguerre was so perturbed as soon as he saw the entry...he knew! Congrats!:thumb:

Back