IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Guess his WSM didnt do the job huh Toast :caked:
URL=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/cajuntcl/media/imagejpg2_zpsb9f7c179.jpg.html]
imagejpg2_zpsb9f7c179.jpg
[/URL]

Would be my guess that the egg shell cooker tipped over and they had to go "Red Adair" to put it out what with all the hot pebbles laying around and such. :boom:

You can watch the Clusterfark unfold blow by blow here if you dare:

www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133267

Ah...those were the days! No separate entry and douchebaggery threads. Heated debates about special rules, clusterfarks galore. And I had no mod superpowers then. What times!

:boxing::caked::der::whip::scared::moon::rant::boink::argue:

I don't miss them a bit. And the whackadoodlry remains intact. :mrgreen:

Now, let's see some more flowerpots!

:whoo:

I remember But,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttoXapJQVh8"]Clint Eastwood UNFORGIVEN (GQ) "I ain't like that no more, I'm just a Fella Now" - YouTube[/ame]

The TD's definitely run a lot smoother now.

That was a trip down memory lane...a few moderated posts in that one.:shock:

I can buy panties for my WSM making it look sweet while deflowering by adding pansy smoke flavor to my meat…. then when I'm done I can give what's left to my wife and possibly win some favour. :razz:

Methinks that is not going to win favour or flavour with Ann, no woman wants scented half-eaten panties from their husband's deflowering some stray bullet bra, smokin' hot or not. :tsk:

You can watch the Clusterfark unfold blow by blow here if you dare:

www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133267

Ah...those were the days! No separate entry and douchebaggery threads. Heated debates about special rules, clusterfarks galore. And I had no mod superpowers then. What times!

:boxing::caked::der::whip::scared::moon::rant::boink::argue:

I don't miss them a bit. And the whackadoodlry remains intact. :mrgreen:

Now, let's see some more flowerpots!

:whoo:

My winning entry photo for that TD is probably my favorite entry photo of all the TDs I entered. I try to focus on that good memory, instead of who said what to whom about what orifice to stuff with what item that doesn't belong in it. :shock:

CD

My winning entry photo for that TD is probably my favorite entry photo of all the TDs I entered. I try to focus on that good memory, instead of who said what to whom about what orifice to stuff with what item that doesn't belong in it. :shock:

CD
I'm not a steak person and it does look good.
picture.php

Awww, too bad, Smoke Dawg. Anyone you know close by that does?

You could always use two flowerpots! :twisted:

On Edit: Hey, wait, you have an ECB vertical in your signature, you do have a bullet smoker! :clap2:

That lid looks too small to handle brisket. A butt, maybe.

Got a plated or finished shot bigspur? Nice WSM BTW and Welcome to the forum!

Awww, too bad, Smoke Dawg. Anyone you know close by that does?

You could always use two flowerpots! :twisted:

On Edit: Hey, wait, you have an ECB vertical in your signature, you do have a bullet smoker! :clap2:

The ECB is a front kload gas smoker I rescued from a land slide. I added a better regulator to get lower temps but basicall use it with the Amaze-N-Smoker for cheese and smoked oysters.

Working a shutdown right now and will not have any time for really anything until it is over (another week?)

Thanks for the push :razz:

Any time, brother! :becky:

I'm horribly pressed for time right now so I'm with you on that. I wish I had 6 weeks before the beginning of July, where did the time go? I'm going to a surprise 50th birthday and offered to bring pp so I made it a necessity to cook. :crazy: I'll minimize the time needed by not making sides, it'll just be meat, the kamado and a few photos.

****Just a quick reminder: If you are going to enter a throwdown, first read the rules, and post your entry according to the rules in the ENTRY thread, not here in the off-topic delinquent discussion thread.***

The entry thread for this particular throwdown is HERE.

Thanks!

Back