BBQ Classes ??

Tar River BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any BBQ classes that may be held in Virginia anytime soon ?? Does the "Pit Pirate" teach any classes He has some real good videos ?? someone said he lives in Virginia. :cool::cool::cool:

Lotta Bull is doing one near D.C somewhere in March. I think Bill Small is doing one with Pigs on the Run in Louisa maybe April
l

Wish I could help, but the internet knows everything. I'd be a little careful of a Paul Kirk one. I had paid for a class last year and had to cancel due to business. Canceled about 2 months ahead of time. I never did get my reinbursment.

Last edited:
Wish I could help, but the internet knows everything. I'd be a little careful of a Paul Kirk one. I had paid for a class last year and had to cancel due to business. Canceled about 2 months ahead of time. I never did get my reinbursment.

So will you ever get the reimbursement?

So will you ever get the reimbursement?

Don't know. I was originally told (twice I think) that they'd send out a reimbursement check. After about a month and a half, I sent the sponsor a polite message reminding of it. I never heard a word back. I think the answer to your question is no.

Back