• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Moink Ball Certification Request.

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
So my family is getting together to celebrate the holidays, so I figured I would do some Moink balls. 96 of them to be exact.

Here's the ingredients:
Ingredients.jpg

Wrapped:
Wrapped.jpg

Seasoned:
Seasoned.jpg

Do they go here?
Oven.jpg

No!!! Chedder Garlic Crackers go there:
Crackers.jpg

Moink Balls must be cooked here:
Spicewine.jpg

In they go:
Inthesmoke.jpg

And 2 hours later, out they come:
Finished.jpg

I hope this is good enough for my certification.

Humbly submitted by NCGrimbo.

A perfectly executed MOINK plan in my opinion. This should probably be roadmapped. I especially like the detailed explanations of which kind of cooker to use.

Very nice! I have your e-mail address (we KNOW who you are... :-D). What name do you want on the certificate?

Those look great. I think I'll try them for one of the playoff weekends coming up. I'll submit pics so I can be considered for certification too!

Cheers,
Braddog

Those look great. I think I'll try them for one of the playoff weekends coming up. I'll submit pics so I can be considered for certification too!
Oh no! You just missed the deadline! The last chance to be certified was yesterday! Don't let this get in the way of enjoying some tasty MOINK Balls though. If you plead your case to the IMBAS they could grant you an exception, if you ask nicely enough.:wink:

See this thread about the deadline...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53920

Here is quote from Ginger, the MOINK Goddess herself.
After conferring with the IMBAS Board of Directors we have decided to extend this deadline until 11:59pm (CST) on Monday, January 5th, 2009. This will give any New Tear's Eve or New Year's Day MOINKers a chance to recover and post their pictures.

This offer will not be extended beyond Monday, January 5th so if you want your very own suitable-for-framing MOINK Baller Certificate, make those MOINK Balls and post the results. Once the deadline has past the original certificate will be destroyed and no others will be produced, guaranteeing future value as a collector's item.

Let's see those balls, boys!

Luv ya!

Ginger.

BigaByte;

Dangit! That's what I get for not visiting the forum more often. Maybe I can be included in the class of 2009! :)

Cheers,
Braddog

Just to be clear, what expired as of midnight today is the offer of a Certificate to certified MOINK Ballers. As of today going forward if anyone wants to make MOINK Balls and post them on the forum we will gladly let them know if they meet the certification requirements, but I will no longer be sending out certificates..

Just to be clear, what expired as of midnight today is the offer of a Certificate to certified MOINK Ballers. As of today going forward if anyone wants to make MOINK Balls and post them on the forum we will gladly let them know if they meet the certification requirements, but I will no longer be sending out certificates..

a sad day...boo hoooo

Certified or not awesome job! I will be following your lead very soon they look great! Thanks for the pron!!

It's just a piece of paper! And I don't use precooked meatballs so I couldn't get one , anyway. Just kidding. Glad to be here!

Nice cooker. What kind is that?

Back