Michigan BBQ Association- Update

Spydermike72

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am sorry for the delay in getting this out, but we have arranged for our first meeting. It is scheduled for January 27th at 3:00pm at the offices of WBCT/WBFX in Grand Rapids. Thanks to Rich Berry for allowing us the use of his meeting room. I do apologize for those on the east side of the state, we will reciprocate!! I will also send out an agenda as soon as I complete it, I wanted to get this info out now so people can make plans. Please let me know if you will be able to attend. Address is below. Also please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.
Thanks again for the interest.

WBCT-FM & WBFX-FM
77 Monroe Center, Suite 1000
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503

Thanks for all your hard work in putting this all together Mike.

Mike

bbqbull said:
Thanks for all your hard work in putting this all together Mike.

Mike

Your Welcome, are you going to be able to make it next week ? I would love to meet you in person!!

I would love to make that meeting but that is a long haul from the otherside of the state any chances of getting it a little closer like mid way say Lansing area?

Spydermike72 said:
Your Welcome, are you going to be able to make it next week ? I would love to meet you in person!!

Not sure if I can make the meeting or not! Got a wedding in 3 weeks. My stepdaughter is getting married, Lots of things happening and changes occur each and every day here. I will PM or email you.

Thanks again for all the hard work your putting into this project.

Mike

fnnm358 said:
I would love to make that meeting but that is a long haul from the otherside of the state any chances of getting it a little closer like mid way say Lansing area?

Not right now, the reason it is in GR is that the price was right (free) for the meeting space. I have been offered space for future meetings in Holly,MI. from a fellow Brother here, thanks SFisch!!

I am sorry about the long haul, I knew that would be prohibitave for a lot of people. I promise to take good notes and send out an update to all who have expressed interest. The next meeting will be more centrally located or even on the east side of the state. Please either pm me or send me an e-mail to mike@rssbbq.com and I will add you to the distribution list.

Thanks for your interest!!

bbqbull said:
Not sure if I can make the meeting or not! Got a wedding in 3 weeks. My stepdaughter is getting married, Lots of things happening and changes occur each and every day here. I will PM or email you.

Thanks again for all the hard work your putting into this project.

Mike

Hey Mike, I understand, you take care of the family and I will take good notes for those that could not attend.

Thanks for all your efforts in getting this going Mike. I should know by Monday if I am able to make it there.

Back