• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

Wow. That just looks like a lot of fun! :jealous:

Congrats on completion of the pizza oven portion.

Im back, after 6 months of no work being done to the yard & Outdoor kitchen. We started building a patio, we started out, then soon realized this thing is starting to become a fairly large structure.

24xdtsh.jpg

2mwffcn.jpg

wjfnn9.jpg

x1geg7.jpg

2cq0lqf.jpg

It was only right.

On a side note...six months???? Wow! Time farking flies. Great work bro.

It was only right.

On a side note...six months???? Wow! Time farking flies. Great work bro.

After a blazing hot day and standing in front of a 800f fire i decided i needed a patio cover. The oven will have its separate cover all well so it doesn't get rained on.

Btw i have not forgotten about you wanting to stop by. We shall arrange that when i finish this mess.

Yes it sure does fly by.

How this went 26 pages and I didn't see it before now, I don't know.

WOW!!!

I clicked through all of it and enjoyed every minute of it. Not knowing much at all about masonry, I found myself asking myself questions about how you were going to accomplish the next steps, clicked the next page, and there was the solution. It was like reading a great book.

Such craftsmanship, great pics, and educational to boot. Totally EPIC thread.

V-wiz, Thanks for taking us along on this journey. It is fantastic.

How this went 26 pages and I didn't see it before now, I don't know.

WOW!!!

I clicked through all of it and enjoyed every minute of it. Not knowing much at all about masonry, I found myself asking myself questions about how you were going to accomplish the next steps, clicked the next page, and there was the solution. It was like reading a great book.

Such craftsmanship, great pics, and educational to boot. Totally EPIC thread.

V-wiz, Thanks for taking us along on this journey. It is fantastic.

Thanks alot man, i appreciate it.

This is one of the coolest posts I've seen in a while. Very impressive......and thanks for taking the time to share with us!!!!!!!!!!!

After a blazing hot day and standing in front of a 800f fire i decided i needed a patio cover. The oven will have its separate cover all well so it doesn't get rained on.

Btw i have not forgotten about you wanting to stop by. We shall arrange that when i finish this mess.

Yes it sure does fly by.

For sure! Looking forward. :thumb:

This thread had died out right before I signed up so I missed it all and just read through all 27 pages.
Wow what a incredible build. Im a handy guy that can (or think I can) pretty much build anything but you made my jaw drop. Its seems you are master of many trades with a great attention to every detail. By far the best build thread I have found on here and I only see it getting better. :clap2:

Looks awesome V Can't wait to see it when its all done.

I've been making tons of pizza the past few months on my egg but decided to get a Blackstone Pizza Oven. Its great but its not a WFO like yours. Not even close.

I've been talking to the wife about building an outdoor kitchen area and showed her your post. She said no way lol I don't have the room you do but I'm going to do something. I need a better area for the egg and Blackstone.

Please keep posting pics. This is the best thread.

Jerry

This was an awesome thread. Took 2 days to finish and now still waiting on the finished product. Excellent and so jealous.

Back