Meat Injector Recommendation

crd26a

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm looking at trying to find a new meat injector for home and comp use. I'm currently using a spitjack, and whereas its a great injector overall, the metal bar that drives the plunger won't stay put, causing me to have to use my fingers to hold it up during injection, making it more complicated than I am looking for.

I'd like to find something similar to the F Dick Brine pump, but with more of a trigger handle than pump handle. On the recent BBQ Pitmasters Georgia episode, I saw Holy Smoke using something like what I'm looking for, but can't for the life of me figure out what it is.

Does anyone have any possible suggestions?

20cc Injector
20cc-draw-injector.jpg

I have a new Spitjack injector and I can say it is the best injector I have ever used. I have used countless cheap injectors, and have not experienced the issue you mentioned. I would also like to know if there is a better injector available.

Thanks guys, exactly what I'm looking for. Wish Pitbull had his in stock for that price.

As for the spitjack, I like the injector. But its the metal plunger issue that I'm having. I've tightened the tension screw as much as I can, but it still isn't helping out. All it wants to do is "slide" down, getting the wrong angle to engage the plunger.

I purchased a no cents injector about a year ago and it is great for injecting pork butts, pork shoulders. I do not use it for briskest though. Also they are inexpensive compared to the one's like Myron Mixon's.

I used Pit Bulls injector twice. First time it worked great. Second time I injected with beef broth at a comp with Pit Bulls at the comp. It stopped working. I asked him what was wrong, and he said I should have strained my injection. Can not recommend.

Back