Ideas for a Catering/Competition trailer?

neuyawk

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting a trailer that will mainly be used for catering but I'm dreaming of pulling it into an MBN competition. Is there a combination I should be looking for? i.e. are some smokers more competition based and less functional for large catering gigs?

Any thoughts on what are "must haves" to make it both competition AND catering friendly?

I am dreaming of the samething. Check a place called concessionwearhouse.com they have a BBQ trailer. The grills in the back I would have taken out and put smokers in there. But bring the check book start price 53000. Good luck and hope it comes through for ya. I think this trailer could do both easy.

I am dreaming of the samething. Check a place called concessionwearhouse.com they have a BBQ trailer. The grills in the back I would have taken out and put smokers in there. But bring the check book start price 53000. Good luck and hope it comes through for ya. I think this trailer could do both easy.

Is this the one you were referring to?

www.concessiontrailerswarehouse.com/

Yes

If you go under the trailer and go to the smoker 1. Thats the one I think you could fit smokers in the back. Not the Grills. well maybe grills on 1 side, smokers on the other.

Back