Fark This!

twinsfan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
2 hours, 15 minutes into Christmas Eve BBs, I go out there to foil, after not checking for only 25 minutes, and it's jumped from 280 F to 425 F. :doh:

A little black char on the bottom but they seem alright. Got them in foil with some juice to keep them moist.

This is why I hate ECBs, especially with 25 MPH winds.

Pics later if they aren't pork jerky...

It's just extra goodness! :wink: It'll be fine brother! Don't stress the small stuff... If you had to coal now... :heh:

Cheers

Now you can justify that Maverick ET-732 purchase with the better half :)

I did some good que on my ecb before i built a uds. Wind is evil. Find whatever you can to block the wind.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I'd be lying if I said I never had a similar experience!:laugh:

You will ask yourself, why did I take so long to build a UDS?

Wind is definitely a spawn of Satan (except on 100° days like we have in SC often)

You may have done them already, but there are some pretty simple and inexpensive mods that you can do to those to greatly help with fire control.

Don't sweat it, bro. It happens. Post some pr0n of the finished product. I'm looking forward to it.

Remember, every cook (good or bad) is a learning experience.

these things happen, it isn't always even a bad thing, sometimes things work out fine.

Don't sweat it, bro. It happens. Post some pr0n of the finished product. I'm looking forward to it.

Remember, every cook (good or bad) is a learning experience.

Posting pr0n this evening when I get the camera back from Christmas festivities.

Back