Who else suffered through "Best in Smoke" on TV?

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I watched all four episodes of this really bad TV series, and came away mostly with questions.

1. Why did they use "smoke" in the show's title?

2. Why did Chris lilly participate?

3. Who the fark picked the lame-arse judges?

4. Why did they do this whole competition in NYC?

5. Who the fark thought that the terms "vegetarian" and "BBQ" had ANY relation?

5. Tofu? Are you farking kidding me?

6. Who would hold the finale contest in a vegetarian hippy bar in farking Brooklyn?

7. Why did they use "smoke" in the show's title?

8. Why did they use "smoke" in the show's title?

9. Why did they use "smoke" in the show's title?

10. Why did they use "smoke" in the show's title?

CD

I saw it. Oh, the humanity!

picture.php

Last edited:
Gee, CD... I'm guessing you didn't think much of the show! :hand:

It was a sad sad thing.

I was sure Dave Anderson was going to have a stroke. I wish he had walked up to the judges and given each of them a good smack.

I hate to make this political but the words liberal media does come to mind, when answering your questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't have the answers...but it still brings a tear what happened to chris.

farkin chicken.

Yea, Chris Lilly was the only real competitor and he ended up looking like an ass. Famous Dave just seemed crazy and his health problems were screaming to me "This is what happens when you eat nothing but BBQ for decades!" The guy from The Shed was there cause he'd already had a tie to Food Network through Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. And the other guy was really pretentious. I'm into fine dining and fusion but he had this "I'm too good for all of this..." thing going on. All in all, it was pretty bad.

Yea, Chris Lilly was the only real competitor and he ended up looking like an ass. Famous Dave just seemed crazy and his health problems were screaming to me "This is what happens when you eat nothing but BBQ for decades!" The guy from The Shed was there cause he'd already had a tie to Food Network through Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives. And the other guy was really pretentious. I'm into fine dining and fusion but he had this "I'm too good for all of this..." thing going on. All in all, it was pretty bad.

um, the 2009 jack daniels GC was a competitor.

Is this the same Cartoon where you had to run to pick out whatever you were going to cook and hope to God there was something left worth cooking? Especially if you couldn't run fast kinda like Famous Dave. Don't get me wrong, I like Dave but he kinda got screwed having to run as did Cris with his lousy choice of meat. And TOFU, give me a break. Boshizzle's post said it the best in my book. The show was more like a series of comedies than Q'ing. IMHO :becky:

I watched one episode ... that was enough ... almost like the new season of Pitmaster ... way to ruin a good show

I watched one episode ... that was enough ... almost like the new season of Pitmaster ... way to ruin a good show

After just seeing the commercials for the season of pitmasters, I didn't even watch a single episode of that mess

Back