Steve and George...

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I will have Steve and George on the show tomorrow night to talk about their run for the KCBS BOD. Steve will be at 9:14pm EST and George will be on around 10:14pm EST.

If you are interested in hearing them live, you can listen by going to www.thebbqcentralshow.com or, if you would like to take part in a live chat during the show, you can listen (and watch) by visiting www.outdoorcookingchannel.com

Good luck to half of the 4 Horseman of the BBQ world!! :-D:-D:thumb::thumb: (looking for the other half):wink:

Sweet. Might have to cancel my meeting tomorrow, just so i can call in.

It will be Dietrich from Chicago...

i think I may have a question or 2 myself... whats that number?? :)

:becky:

Toll free around the country...AND THE WORLD...and by world I mean Canada! (D'OH)

877-448-0433

Thanks to Steve and George for coming on the show tonight!! Great job to the both of you...GOOD LUCK in your quest!!

All I want to know is if there is ANY thing Jorge wouldn't hit...my vote depends on this very important topic!!! Lol! Good luck guys!

You both did a great job of getting your points across. I wish you the best during the election.

I appreciate that. By nature I'm a pretty private person, so that experience was a little awkward for me. I really do hope that you will vote for Jeff, Steve, and Dave. If that last vote is burning a hole in your pocket I can live with it, but you'll have to answer to my wife if I'm elected:wink:

Thinking about it this morning, I wish I'd focused more on the need for members to vote. 18% in the last election is embarrassing. Win, lose, or draw I'll feel a lot better about the board if we reach 25%.

I appreciate that. By nature I'm a pretty private person, so that experience was a little awkward for me. I really do hope that you will vote for Jeff, Steve, and Dave. If that last vote is burning a hole in your pocket I can live with it, but you'll have to answer to my wife if I'm elected:wink:

Thinking about it this morning, I wish I'd focused more on the need for members to vote. 18% in the last election is embarrassing. Win, lose, or draw I'll feel a lot better about the board if we reach 25%.

18% - wow! I think if the vote reaches that 25% mark it will be an indicator that your (collectively the 4 of you) message is resonating. BTW, you came across very well over the broadcast. You seem like a natural:becky: I can certainly understand your wife's reluctance seeing that you have your own business to run. She probably knows that means you will be even busier than you already are.

Back