What's for dinner?

twinsfan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm between trying to find a skirt steak and maridnating in some Spanish spices or taking a few leftover blue claw crab bodies and making some crab and portabella rigatoni with a rose sauce (fancy huh? :-D) . thoughts? never tried a skirt steak, but we've also got some leftover crab asking to be made into a delicious dish.

what are ya guys cooking for a nice wednesday night? either on the grill or the stove top, or hell, if you have time for the smoker. :)

No one else going to share their delicious plans? I need inspiration!

I am going to use some left over beef rib BBQ meat in an Asian stir fry tonight.

I did pulled pork pizza last night, so I'll be having leftovers. But in your case, I would go with some fajitas with all the fixin's...especially using the skirt. I take my skirt and marinate in a little EVOO and some Old ElPaso taco seasoning mix. Grill up some peppers and onions tossed in EVOO and S&P. Cut up some 'cados....ok, I have to :hand: otherwise I'll be having fajitas tonight and pulled pork pizza tomorrow night.

I have new potato's with McCormik's Roasted garlic and herb seasoning with onion and olive oil and 2 cornish hens spatched and seasoned with Oakridge Game Bird and Hen and I am going to saute some frozen corn with more of the Roasted Garlic and Herb season and lots of butter.

I chose to cook inside tonight because mamma is getting sick of grilled/smoked so I figured I would bake tonight.:hungry:

Back