Rubs I use that help me win....

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Brethren

I don't usually post this kind of stuff but this guy has some real good stuff.

I just placed my token order for some fresh rub because after a lay-off since March I'm going to cook a few contests. When he saw my order the owner of the Rub Company called me and asked if I'd share the fact that I use his products in competition. Sooooooo! here you go.

Friends I am only going to say this once... Home BBQ Beef Rub ..... Home BBQ Rib Rub ....... 2009 American Royal Open Reserve Grand ...... Lakeland Pig Fest Florida State Champion winner of the best team in Florida 3 of the past 4 years ........ Smokin' Cracker BBQ ...... and Everglades Seasoning BBQ Team ............. This stuff when used right will win you Money and Bling.......

Jimmy

I am willing to try something that is proven, do you have the link to his store? I assume prices are reasonable. If shipping is also, I will give it a go.

We always saw Kevin at the contests but never tried his rubs...thanks for the heads up

also first place ribs at a big comp in sc. Smokin at the speedway 2010. Hope they do well in kcbs my second event is in a couple weeks. First layer c docs second layer home bbq. Outstanding flavor pop.

You guys didnt go back to Memphis In May?!?!

also first place ribs at a big comp in sc. Smokin at the speedway 2010. Hope they do well in kcbs my second event is in a couple weeks. First layer c docs second layer home bbq. Outstanding flavor pop.

Now I know the secret Brad!!

This stuff when used right will win you Money and Bling.......

Wanna share HOW to use it right :) Pretty please.

Back