Gauging Interest: 100% Kona Coffee

Hi Ron, ecode and I want Kona. I think we'd prefer the green beans though as we have a roaster. I don't know what your pricing is for that and I'm too lazy to search. :rolleyes:

You have PM.

One bag for me! I will use it in the work kerfee fund that I run. It will be a treat for them (actually me) They drink rock gut....

Ron I have a Bunn coffee maker this ok to use for this? Just wondering what's the best way to make it?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Bunn coffee makers are among the few that actually brew at the right temperature, so it should be fine.

I am still interested. Have not received my grinder yet. Ordered it on the 14th. Looks like I am supposed to get it tomorrow

whoops. got my payment sorted today. i haven't checked email or paypal in a few days. sorry.

No worries... The coffee is ready to go but the P.O. didn't deliver my padded bags as expected, so I am waiting for the bags so i can ship. :(

Ron was kind enough to drop a bag off on his way to Ohare. Thanks again Ron! Will make a fresh pot tomorrow morning and will let you know what I think. I also hope it snows big time tomorrow so I dont have to drive to work :)

Well I got a chance to make this stuff Sunday morning. Needless to say I made it first thing this morning. The bag Ron gave me was vac sealed and everything. Not that I was expecting a baggy with some beans in it :heh: I ground some up and put it in my Bunn coffee maker. This stuff is seriously awesome! It is very smooth and pleasant. Im going to have to hide this from my wife now because she really loves it.

Great Coffee thanks again Ron!!!

RonL - seriously - this is some great stuff. Drinking it right now & I'm enjoying the hell out of it despite a nasty cold. It's the best part of my morning for sure. I'm very impressed - nice work!:thumb:

all I have to say is mmmmmmmm.... Glad I got 2 bags!!

Thanks for the quick delivery Ron. This stuff is a awesome way to start the day. Even without the whisky in it... :becky:

This stuff is strong!! It doesnt taste that strong and is quite good but Im vibrating all over the office today lol.

Great brew Ronnie, got it today and made some tonight around 6:30. Even my La Fin de Monde can't put me to sleep, LOL.

Jeff

This stuff is strong!! It doesnt taste that strong and is quite good but Im vibrating all over the office today lol.

It's a lighter roast, so it will have more caffeine than a darker roast.

I'm glad that you are all enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, between this and the Sunrise Blend, it could be weeks before I get any sleep!:laugh:

Back