Simply Marvelous Mail

dannypat21

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
After trying some Simply Marvelous rub I can't get enough. I used to make my own rubs but they just don't taste as good. So I put an order in with Big Brother Smoke, 2 5 pound bags of cherry rub, a gallon of Blues Hog, and some nice BBQ gloves to protect my hands. I sent payment over Thursday morning, and Friday evening UPS was knocking at the door. I grabbed the package....it smelt like a delicious cherry rub explosion. This was why....

077-2.jpg

081-5.jpg

Seems UPS was shotputting the package around, the Blues Hog was dented pretty bad, luckily no breaks though. I PM'ed BBS to tell him about it and he said as soon as he got back he would send another bag, no problem. Now I am so used to having a problem with companies in situations like these, but not with Simply Marvelous. If you have not tried these rubs I suggest you do. Not just because of the quality, but because fast friendly service is hard to find these days.

What Can Brown Do for me? Get my packages to the customer without playing rugby with it. That farking box is thick as hell and was well packed. Thanks for the understanding, Bro!

I am in Colorado and will get your new package out Tuesday!:thumb:

What Can Brown Do for me? Get my packages to the customer without playing rugby with it. That farking box is thick as hell and was well packed. Thanks for the understanding, Bro!

I am in Colorado and will get your new package out Tuesday!:thumb:

Thanks for the great service. I should be good on rub for a while, I plan on cherry coating everything....

I just ordered some of thier rubs. Never tried them before. I can't wait!

The foam is really good parboiled but it gets kinda mushy when you smoke it!

Back