Western MA Event

motoeric

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to gauge interest in an event that would be held in Feeding Hills, MA. It's a suburb of Springfield.

General thoughts are appreciated. I know that a lot depends on dates and such.

Thanks,

Eric

Possibly interested, like you said depending on the dates.

Any contest within an hour's drive for me would get my attention...

absolutely

and Feeding hills is just out side of Agawam on the west, due south of Westfield, due north of Southwick due east of nothing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Need the date, venue, prize money, state championship, reps, sanctioning etc to give a good answer.

But, yeah, I like contests in MA and that looks like a nice central locale for northeast teams.

Hi,

I'm trying to gauge interest in an event that would be held in Feeding Hills, MA. It's a suburb of Springfield.

Thanks,

Eric

Need the date, venue, prize money, state championship, reps, sanctioning etc to give a good answer.

But, yeah, I like contests in MA and that looks like a nice central locale for northeast teams.

What about teams not from the Northeast? You know, that might need to do a road trip before August to load up on a certain beer? I can't think of any of the top of my head... but I am sure there is one out there... :roll:

What about teams not from the Northeast? You know, that might need to do a road trip before August to load up on a certain beer? I can't think of any of the top of my head... but I am sure there is one out there... :roll:

We try not to encourage you big national teams from bottom feeding in the Northeast. :wink:

Bastey Boys are interested. you've also got Qwannabes and Burnt Offerings living right in Agawam.

... BOTTOM FEEDING IN THE NORTHEAST ?!?!?!? what the...?

TOO funny... the proverbial 'pot calling the kettle black'... ZING :>
I heard there was a couple of ok teams up there... "I" something.... ?

back on topic... there are also a buncha NY teams (upstate AND the island) that may make the trek.
Eric , got any dates in mind?

Bottom feedings? I get my lunch handed to me out there. I just go for the parties and locations... All I am is field filler....

See ya in Maine!!! :wink:

What Chris said. I'm thinking about trying different events this year and dropping some that I've done for the past few years just for a change of scenery.

Hi,

Thanks,

Eric

I have a brother with a stage coach house and farm in East Hampton MA, just north of Springfield...

Sounds promising!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back