Memphis with GrillGrates

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone who has a Memphis use Grill Grates. I see BigPoppa has some specifically designed for Memphis grills and I was thinking about springing for one. If you do have them, do you remove the heat deflector, remove the standard grates, and replace them with the GrillGrates? Thanks ahead of time.

I have a Memphis Pro. I have never used Grill Grates, but I think they might enhance the grill marks. You should not remove the flavorizer or the cooking grates. The newest Memphis model have a direct flame cooking option with very high grate temps. Depending on your serila number you may be able to upgrade your Advantage.

Slo-G

Grillgrates on the Memphis

I have a Memphis Pro, but I have never used Grillgrates. I have heard that they can enhance grate marks.
I do know that you just place them on the main cooking grates. You should never operate your grill, without the heat deflector/flavorizer or cooking grates in place.

Memphis does now offer Direct Flame cooking capability on their new models, and depending on the vintage of your grill you can upgrade.

Slo-G

Back