Results for BBQ Sauce Contest at The Royal

Big Ron

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
http://www.americanroyal.com/portals/0/2011%20Sauce%20Contest%20Final%20Results.pdf

Still trying to get my name out here :becky:, and wanted to share with you fine folks here at The BBQ Brethren. I decided last minute to send in Big Ron's BBQ Sauce. I sent it in on Wednesday when Friday was the last day they would accept entries. It made it by Friday so I got lucky. I also entered in both the Tomato Mild & Tomato Hot category since my sauce walks that fine line. Results are on above link. First contest to enter my sauce into so not too bad!

Woo hoo! 2nd out of 90 ain't nuthin' tuh complain about thas' fer sure!

Nice showing Ron, congrats, I really enjoyed the sauce. Will be getting more with my next rub order.

Way to go Ron. Nicely done! and thank you for your continued support of our forces overseas! I know they really appreciate it. :clap2::thumb:

Sometime contest results are not a good measure. I'd be glad to judge your sauce if your inter in an unbiased, expert opinion.

just proves what all us fans keep saying. I feel like a spokesperson

nice job bro. fo sure it's good!

but dayum 10 bucks for 16oz....can some brethren get some love???

Thanks folks! I did run an offer for FREE bottle of BBQ sauce the entire month of August with any purchase. It was posted here and I believe a few saw the post, but I ran it the entire month. Also the $10 includes priority shipping to your home. In fact all pricing on my website includes shipping. I will post a photo of the ribbon I am supposed to receive.

Thanks again and I still hope to gain some new cutomers here at The BBQ Brethren!

Back