Lone Star Grillz Smoker on Order

looks good! wish I could afford one.

Nice!! What a great looking unit. Congrats!

Wow

Beautiful.

So your one of the reasons mine won't be ready until late October. Congrats. I looked at that one also. I'm stoked to be getting their 24" Vertical.

So your one of the reasons mine won't be ready until late October. Congrats. I looked at that one also. I'm stoked to be getting their 24" Vertical.

We may be getting ours close to the same time since you are in College Station (Gig em) and mine is being shipped out to California.

Nice! That was the one I was eyeing but wasn't keen on the price. I modeled mine after that and mixed in a couple variations and am getting fabbed from a bit lighter plate (3/16"). The next 2.5 weeks are gonna DRAG!!!

new_smoker_design.jpg

Nice! That was the one I was eyeing but wasn't keen on the price. I modeled mine after that and mixed in a couple variations and am getting fabbed from a bit lighter plate (3/16"). The next 2.5 weeks are gonna DRAG!!!

new_smoker_design.jpg

Yours looks like its going to be a mighty fine stick burner as well. Will be nice to see the final product.

Very nice! I just got my 30x24 vertical offset from Lone Star Grillz last month and I love it! Chris really does a great job of putting them together, the quality is as good as anyone's!:wink:

That does look nice oldbill !! Congrats
Thanks! You made an excellent choice in pit builders. I think that before long Chris is gonna be busier than a one armed paper hanger after the brethren are done ordering pits from him! LOL! Can't wait to see your pics after you get her home! Happy For Ya man!:thumb:

Back