View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:52 PM   #41
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Finally got the meat order.

200 lbs brisket (Approx 13 @ 15 lbs each)
200 lbs Pork butt (Approx 25 at 8 lbs each)
120 half chickens
70 Racks St Louis Ribs
60 lbs sausage (30 hot/30 sweet)
500 burger
500 dogs

I figure easiest and least painful would be;

Pork masters pit take the briskets and our 2 FE100's take on the butts friday night. An FE 100 can handle 14 butts each.

Saturday morning we fire up the langs and one can take on the all the ribs. The 120 chickens can go into the double lang or 1 lang and Mr Dirts beast and we keep one lang at 140 to keep things hot for the day... Sausage can find a home in any of them.

We have 3 big johns, 2 can be used for the burgers and dogs, and the 3rd to finish chicken and maybe even some ribs for a Memphis style dry rub batch.

I have 20 bags of Royal Oak being delivered(sponsored by Royal Oak), 8 bags of kingsford and the back of my truck is loaded with firewood thanks to Long Island firewood.

Pepsi cola is donating water and soft drinks to be delivered tomorrow.

Ive contacted a local pizzaria and they will deliver pizza and heros for tomorrow dinner. We can place an order once we are there.

Im arriving around 2 to get things organized.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->