• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Disposable Cutting Boards

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Brethren! Twisted Brisket Competition BBQ Team has developed a brand new competition product that we think will be well received by all Comp Teams. We got sick and tired of cleaning our cutting boards at comps, then we tried other disposable boards, and weren't all too satisfied with those either. So, we put our heads together and developed Disposable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll. They are 24" x 20", and each roll has 100, or 50 cutting boards. We also have a 25 pack of individual sheets.The great thing is that they fit real nice next to our gigantic foil rolls! Our cutting boards are made from a blend of Food-Grade materials, and are Reusable, and 100% recyclable. We have a quick demo on You Tube by one of our lovely wives that will give you the gist of it.

www.disposablecuttingboard.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8jeaqm5fLA"]Disposable Cutting Board - YouTube[/ame]

What service!!!:clap:
I received and paid the PayPal invoice at 6:35, and at 6:40 I had a tracking number.
Will let you all know how the product performs.
THANKS!!:thumb:

We're competing at Pechanga tomorrow - almost 80 teams! So, I won't be able to ship any orders past midnight tonight.....SO, here's a deal - send me an order before midnight tonight, and You'll get a roll of 100 for $89.99 with free shipping - PM me with your email address before midnight (pacific time) for a great deal!

I got mine already!!! Cant wait to try them Saturday. Will give a review asap!

Back