• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New guy starting a kettle farm!

J

jasonsuch86

Hello! First I want to say how wonderful this site is and also how distracting it can be while at work! :wink: Recently I shopped around at my parents place and saved a few kettles from their final resting place.

The 22.5 in the middle was retired after I bought my Chargriller Duo, but I eventually came to my senses deciding to use it as my primary grill again. I plan on buying a CI grate for it as soon as fathers day comes around. The 18.5 is in decent shape and plan on turning it into a OTG someday. The other 22.5 is in rough condition but the lid will probably be suitable for a future UDS build.:razz:

Stand by for progress pictures and future cooks!

Nice start! Do me a favor before some one else says it, please fix the legs on the left and the right grill, some folks will have a coniption fit if they see it:crazy: :biggrin1:

having a fit right now ! i have 7 kettles and i know others with more than that. ya got a good start there.

Nice start on the kettles.
Do the older ones have handles on both sides of the bowl?
If not, moving the legs will put the handle between the wheels.
That don't make sense Lt. Dan.

now all you need is a BB gun, then you can kill those pesky Birds that shat on your grills.

Looks like you have a case of weberitis. The folks at weberkettleclub.com can help you enter a 7 step program to get you cured. :shocked:

Back