• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Not smoking this weekend, but I am going to grill some salmon skewers tonight.

Right now the refrigerator is full of empty on possibilities, but that thread this week on beef eye of round roast sure has me thinking that is what I will be looking for tonight at the grocery store.

Four racks of ribs, boneless lamb leg, blood clots, wings, pork & apple sausages and anything else that gets too close!

Chicken & Sausage for us this weekend! While the wife and I slave in the yard we will watch the smoker preparing dinner for us!

Not sure my plan.. Ive been craving doing a brisket lately, but I have had requests to do some butts for awhile now so maybe that. Who knows we will see

I'm gonna do 2 butts and 2 chickens on the new monster offset once I get it seasoned well. Should be good test subjects and good eats!

Practicing chicken(hate it), pastrami,and abt's for the boys.

Tonight comp practice for Belgian Championship at Padawan's Place...rest of the weekend I dunno.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Good luck with the practice cook.

I have no idea what I am cooking this weekend, but the whether forecast is perfect, so I will be cooking outdoors. It will be totally shoot from the hip cooking, which can be a lot of phun.

CD

Back