• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Finally -- bbq spaghetti

cameraman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For years I heard of it and I thought nahhh, not for me. Then last night the stars came into alignment. PP, left over sgetts, and a bottle of Joe's KC all staring me in the eye when I came home from work. Woah! Damn! Yikes! Haminahaminahamiahamina Wahhhhh! Yeah, that's right. That chit is good.

What took you so long? I almost ALWAYS make some with leftover PP.:-D

Oh, and BigButzBBQ Cranberry sauce is a REAL good choice for this.

It just sounded wrong, Then I had an epiphany -- pasta or bread, what's the pharkin' difference. What can I say, sometimes I'm a little slow.

:laugh:
No my nickel toting pasta abuser...discovered in pottery in Southern Europe long before Marcos uncle made it to Asia, it is one of the many things with multiple er ..."origins", although I know that word isn't right...you get it.
Love experimentation tho, rock on!

:laugh: I disparaged no one, nickel pincher!:laugh:
Great article!
So, Cherchen man took noodles to China?
You mean it wasn't recombinant conceptualisation?

Yeah, I know about the Celts dominant culture and the Roman period rewriting history claiming engineering discoveries that the Celts actually accomplished.
I gotta go make a Orechiette curry!:becky:

spaghetti and hot dog was and is a big hit in hawaii. so it was natural for me to switch it up a bit and make bbq spaghetti, usually with chopped up brisket as the wife is allergic to pork. love the stuff !

Back