• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Farking Krispy Cream Bread Pudding...Pron

i rarely eat deserts, but I love bread pudding. I would have done a bourbon sauce, to warm up the sweetness from all that sugar, but I can imagine KK donuts working as the bread in the bread pudding.

CD

I prefer the Bourbon sauce as well, but the wife doesnt like the Bourbon sauce so I had to keep her happy.

That looks pharking fantastic. Unfortunately there are no krispy kreme stores in Alaska, so I will have to live vicariously through your post.

Although it wouldnt be as great as a Krispy Kreme, Any of your favorite glazed doughnuts would work.

th
Man that looks good. Anybody got a glass of milk?

Here you go :thumb:

I wonder if fresh KK's work as well. They'd never last long enough to get to be a day old around here.

I wonder if fresh KK's work as well. They'd never last long enough to get to be a day old around here.

It might.... I would just skip the 30 min soak in the wet mix to keep from being too soggy. If i could see any down side to using fresh is that it would be very soggy. But give it a try and report back.

That looks like some bread pudding I could get into. Gonna have to give that a try.

I will say it hasnt lasted long. I have pretty much polished off that whole dish on my own....thank go for being young and high metabolism

Back