• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

News (Sort Of) You Can Use: The Mini Blender (pics)

I had no idea. Of course, my BlendTec blender does not have a base like that, so I can't do this, but this is still a very cool idea.

One less thing to clean!:thumb: And if you make mayo, you don't need to spoon it into a jar...it's already there!:cool:

Hmm. I didn't know this. Now I can use all those jars my mom is trying to clean out of her basement

I had no idea. Of course, my BlendTec blender does not have a base like that, so I can't do this, but this is still a very cool idea.

One less thing to clean!:thumb: And if you make mayo, you don't need to spoon it into a jar...it's already there!:cool:

And those blender carafes are a pain to get all the stuff out of....I feel Im losing half of the stuff I blend.

Way to go PattioDaddio. I too never though about your clever idea. Guess that's why I became a brethren so I could learn from the best. :becky:

A cool idea and thanks for the well spun tale. I have to admit that until reading about half through, I thought a pic of BBQ sauce covered walls was a distinct possibility.

I teach, and I always tell my students, "if you have a question, ask. I guarantee someone has the same question."

What does that have to do with your blog? Well, clearly you weren't they only one surprised to find that the canning jar fits on the blender.

Thanks for teaching me something today.

You have done everyone that did not know about it a service.
Over the years, people have wondered why I had empty Mason jars in with my glassware. Before food processors, this was common knowledge.

new to me as well.... I will now retire my old coffee grinder/rub grinder and just leave the ground rubs in the jars instead of spilling it all over the place trying to dump it from the coffee grinder and into a jar.....

Thanks for sharing, Mr. SmartDad... :eusa_clap

I had no idea. All I know is that I'll be buying some Mason jars and gonna be putting some of em and the old blender and base in the 5th wheel. I can see lot's of possibilities for when we go camping. Slushies. Coladas etc. Even better is just toss in the ingredients for a salsa and it's good to go!
Thanks for the idea!

Bob

I found out about this shortly after going to the website of the blender I bought and read some customer questions. Still its like an epiphany, like when you realize foil, wax paper and plastic wrap have tabs you can push in on the ends to help keep the roll from pulling out of the box.
Dave

FYI - Head over to Amazon and search for "oster blender parts" (no quotes). You'll
find all kinds of cool things like a milkshake blade, and square drive parts. Can you
say cordless drill adaptation? :wink:

John

I found out about this shortly after going to the website of the blender I bought and read some customer questions. Still its like an epiphany, like when you realize foil, wax paper and plastic wrap have tabs you can push in on the ends to help keep the roll from pulling out of the box.
Dave

Exactly! I remember my foil box tab moment.

John

Back