My BGE table Build

I like it too!

It might take a while, but occasionally you can find bottle openers at antique shops.

I have two Coke ones at home and gave my son in law a 7up one.

"Looks like you built it right, eh!"

tumblr_m66jhwq1LM1rqsbqxo2_500.jpg

The table looks great, looks like you'll get many years of enjoyment out of that baby! :thumb:

Awesome table. I'm saving this thread for the day when I have my BGE and need something to house it in.

Have you thought of installing heavy duty casters on your table?

Nice build - looks great! Built mine last year but took me much longer than you given I'm not that handy with tools. Like the bigger posts for legs - wish I had done that. I got my bottle openers on ebay - like someone else said - just google Starr... Also, I've gotten some in cases of beer here in Ontario...

My only suggestion is putting a bigger stone underneath the egg as when you scrape the ash out, if the stone goes to the edge, you avoid getting ash all over the wood. Great job! Oh - and my table is here if you're curious - used white cedar and deck stain... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114231

That's a very handsome table you've built. Looks very professionally done. You're a talented guy. :clap:

Awesome table. I'm saving this thread for the day when I have my BGE and need something to house it in.

Have you thought of installing heavy duty casters on your table?

I really don't want it to move around so I left the casters off. But yes I did consider them.

My only suggestion is putting a bigger stone underneath the egg as when you scrape the ash out, if the stone goes to the edge, you avoid getting ash all over the wood. Great job! Oh - and my table is here if you're curious - used white cedar and deck stain... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114231

Hi Bacon

I couldn't find a "long" stone and I always vacum out the ash (i have a pellet stove and dedicated vacum for ash) so I don"t think it will be an issue but I did consider this.

Back