Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hannibal Mo, Muddy Water BBQ Fest.

Lion Bout The Q will be there..had a lot of fun last year and is one of the closest contests for us..

Big O' Dang O' BBQ will be there and I know Que's Your Daddy will be there also.

Talked to Kevin yesterday. Sending money today. Cant wait. Hope we do better than last year. 21 out of 23:shock:

Clint

I've been talking to Kevin....but it's beginning to look doubtful for us....youngest son totaled his truck this past Saturday night, fell asleep at the wheel.
He is in a wedding the weekend of the contest, but without wheels, I will reluctantly have to give up one of my vehicles for him to attend. I'm pissed about the whole situation......

Had a great time and our first pro GC! Congrats to all who got calls.
Grand Champion: Lion Bout The Q
Reserve Champion: All American BBQ

Overall:
1 Lion Bout The Q
2 All American BBQ
3 Smoke This BBQ
4 Big O' Dang O' BBQ
5 Que's Your Daddy
6 Glovers BBQ
7 Big Sticky's
8 Fatbacks Smokin Racks
9 Beam Boys BBQ
10 There's No Place Like Sm

Chicken:
1 Lion Bout The Q
2 Beam Boys BBQ
3 Glovers BBQ
4 Smokin Butts
5 Smoke This BBQ
6 Big Sticky's
7 All American BBQ
8 Fatbacks Smokin Racks
9 Big O' Dang O' BBQ
10 Bear Creek BBQ

Ribs:
1 Que's Your Daddy
2 Lion Bout The Q
3 All American BBQ
4 There's No Place Like Sm
5 Glovers BBQ
6 Cynful Smokers
7 Big Sticky's
8 Fatbacks Smokin Racks
9 Muddy River Boys
10 Big O' Dang O' BBQ

Pork:
1 Big O' Dang O' BBQ
2 Que's Your Daddy
3 Muddy River Boys
4 Smoke This BBQ
5 Really Grosz BBQ
6 Lion Bout The Q
7 Cynful Smokers
8 Big Sticky's
9 All American BBQ
10 Beam Boys BBQ

Brisket:
1 Smoke This BBQ
2 There's No Place Like Sm
3 All American BBQ
4 Lion Bout The Q
5 Fatbacks Smokin Racks
6 Smokin Butts
7 Big O' Dang O' BBQ
8 Big Sticky's
9 You've Been Served
10 Uncle Fudd's

Thanks everyone..Mike said it best " we won't need the bridge to cross the river going home" We were flying high....
and All American is a great and tough person to cook next to..Good people..Lots of Brethern in the top ten too:eusa_clap

Hello Guys,
I just wanted to thank everyone who attended, and congrats to Lion Bout the Q, All American, and everyone who got a call.
One of the things I like best about putting a contest together is the people I get to meet. Like last year I learned a lot and got a lot of great input from teams on things we can improve. I hope to see all my old friends back next year and look forward to meeting many more.
Good Luck to everyone the rest of season.
Kevin

Hello Guys,
I just wanted to thank everyone who attended, and congrats to Lion Bout the Q, All American, and everyone who got a call.
One of the things I like best about putting a contest together is the people I get to meet. Like last year I learned a lot and got a lot of great input from teams on things we can improve. I hope to see all my old friends back next year and look forward to meeting many more.
Good Luck to everyone the rest of season.
Kevin
I did want to say that the site was great! plenty of room for everyone and room to grow. Nice and level, couldnt ask for any better place to set up(well except the trains) The contest was ran great, lots of help running around..Everyone should put this one on their calender for next year. Great job Kevin

Congrats to Lion Bout the Q

Kevin, it was a great contest, we look forward to coming back to Hannibal.
Thanks for everything.

Aaron
Big O' Dang O' BBQ

Congrats Lion bout The Q - WAY TO GO!!!!! Wish I'd been there to cheer you on!

Back