Don't dog on my sauce man!!!

Sticky Fingers- Memphis Original

I like SBR but sticky fingers is better IMO.

My pantry and refrigerator are full of sauces... Literally. I'm going to need a small fridge in the garage to hold it all. But... when it comes down to sauce that I can use to salvage anything (including microwaved hot dogs), I reach for Oh Honey! Killer Bee. Fantastic sauce!

Is this a trick question? If the meat's bad, don't eat it, give it to the dog. If the dog doesn't want it...well? If it needs sauce, he did something wrong! IMHO!

Open pit guy here. I simply like the flavor, It's not overly sweet or hot and at least IMHO it don't cover the taste or chicken or pork but rather compliments the meat

if i use sauce (and that is a big if .i use sbr cut with beer . That was a while ago . Now a brother on this forum posted his recipe for sauce for pulled pork it is a vinegar recipe it starts out with 1 qt of vinigar. I looked for it again but didn't find it . Just wanted to thank him .

My store would be Meat Mitch WHOMP!

My local supermarket would be Sweet Baby Rays Original.

I just tasted the WHOMP sauce this past weekend. Purty good stuff with a kick!
At first, when I heard Jimmy say it, I thought it was "WAMP" sauce! :thumb:

Off the shelf for me, it's SBR or Famous Dave's. Both have a good variety of flavors.

Don't try the Jack Daniel sauce. I bought some at the super market, tried it and ended up throwing it out. It has some kind of after taste.

Normally it's Lil Pig, today I tried this "Franks Hot BBQ sauce", if you aint tried it you need to!! I picked up a bottle yesterday on a whim as I almost never buy BBQ sauce. This stuff rocks. From the makers of Franks Hot Sauce.

If it's anything like their Original Hot Sauce, I'll put that Chit on Everything.

+1 ^^^^

In some circles... sauce covers alot of sin.
When done right - sauce is not a requirement.

When a sauce is required... a batch of homemade vinegar sauce does the trick.

I don't know I always found ribs need just a little sauce to taste right to me doesn't matter how they are but then again for the longest time I only ate the restaurant "BBQ" ribs so maybe I'm wrong but even when I made them that one time they needed a drop of sauce but then again I'm not that great. Yet.:biggrin1:

Kraft Original BBQ Sauce diluted with vinegar 50/50. Easy to find at the store and really good.

If a gun were placed to my head, and store bought was required, then my choice would be

41IMUEFhIYL._SY300_.jpg

Ingredients are pretty much vinegar, water, peppers, salt and "spices". Of course it's labled marinade and baste, but I calls it a sauce. This is actually good stuff too.

SBR hickory and brown sugar. Or a new one i tried the other day that i liked alot was KCM private stock.

Back