• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Great Practice on the Ranch Kettle (pron)

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
The other day I decided to do another practice but I cooked on the Ranch Kettle. Thanks to a little fire management info from Benny (funtimebbq), I made some great chicken and the best ribs I have ever made. Take a look...

IMAG0169.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

I also got a new sauce from some Southern friends that I can't talk about yet but I wanted to acknowledge the help I got from them. You know who you are.

Comments?

Wow! I just made the mistake of looking before breakfast & now I'm starving!

Niiiiice! I'm still working a little bit on consistency a little bit with my ribs. Of course thats partly due to using whatever ribs I can find on sale the cheapest to practice on.

Chicken looks good too.

Maybe it's my little screen here but the color on your cooking seems a little different. Usually, more of a red hue to it. You said your trying out a sauce but .. Maybe my eyes. Looks great though.

Wow I don't think you could do any better with the rib. That picture of the bite out of the rib was Perfect. I'm hungry.

Look great Neil. See you this weekend and thanks for the mention. The advanced class will cost twice as much as you paid.

Benny

Rancher

You better get it down before this weekend! Looks great.

Great pics Neil. I should have taken pics of the 2 Kobe Briskets we did. I did a practice run this weekend on the Ranch Kettle. They were of the chain. I think BigMista and The Dawg found something this weekend.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Back