• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free Butcher BBQ Sample

Thanks Jeff for the sample pack! I'm looking forward to trying out and of course posting the results with detailed pics too.

Dang, I had been dropping the hint to Todd all last summer about trying a sample and then he goes and does this. Heck I even offered to buy some from him. :rolleyes::wink:
Looking forward to seeing what happens with the reviews.

I'm the same way, I will post a review of my cook and my opinion, many thanks to Jeff for the sample pack. I have been so frustrated with my turn-ins, its the right time to work on it and see what I can come up with.

Dang, I had been dropping the hint to Todd all last summer about trying a sample and then he goes and does this. Heck I even offered to buy some from him. :rolleyes::wink:
Looking forward to seeing what happens with the reviews.

Keep sending me those topless pictures of you in Jamaica and you get dropped off of my Christmas card list for 2009, too. :eek:

I have a packer in the freezer and would love to try Butchers on my EGG, if anyone could help me out please PM me. Thanks

There's a thread in Q-Talk about FAB/Butcher BBQ injection products.

I have an 8oz sample of Butcher BBQ brisket marinade. I also have about 10 pounds of the stuff in bulk. I'm willing to give away the 8oz bottle to a fellow Brotha/Sista to try. It is enough for two briskets.

To qualify...

• You must be part of a competition BBQ team
  • This must be the first time you've ever used FAB or Butcher BBQ products
  • You must post a review of your thoughts/findings whether good or bad for others to benefit from
  • You must use it and post review by the end of January
First to reply to this thread is the winner.

Ok, I missed out on the samples, where can I pick up some of this stuff?

Okay boys, better late than never, three samples went out priority mail today, look for Saturday delivery...

Last edited:
I received one of the samples from Merl and I'm planning on cooking my brisket on January 24. Hope the weather cooperates! It was farkin -19ºF this morning (and that was the air temperture, not wind chill)!! :eek::eek::eek:

Back