2019 Fall Texas Bash Planning

I don't want to read through the 7 pages.:becky: What the date and what's the closest airport?

I have to bring Charles' beers to him since I farked up, hurt myself and couldn't make it to Greg's Pig Roast.

10-26-19
Killeen - Ft Hood Regional Airport

Would be our honor to have you attend.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't want to read through the 7 pages.:becky: What the date and what's the closest airport?

I have to bring Charles' beers to him since I farked up, hurt myself and couldn't make it to Greg's Pig Roast.

Austin TX. Probably cheaper than the local airport. That's where I flew into last year. Little over an hour drive.

10-26-19
Killeen - Ft Hood Regional Airport

Would be our honor to have you attend.

Austin TX. Probably cheaper than the local airport. That's where I flew into last year. Little over an hour drive.

Thanks fellas! I need some time off to get away so Im attending. Honor to attend Paul.

I'm making it to TX Charles. Do or Die. Gotta bring your beers to you.

I've got some gooduns for you too. Maybe you can talk some fellow SoCal farkers into joining you. Would love that opportunity to repay some of the amazing hospitality y'all have shown me.

Looking like LSU is playing Auburn that day but if y'all promise not to kill me, I'll come with my Buddy Ag76. We don't play the Aggies till the end of the season so should be good.

:cool:
You're always welcome no matter what the score was. Horns, Aggies and Tigers... all Brethren!

Alright boys,

I just got the tickets! Landing in Austin on Thu 10/24 heading back home from Austin on Mon 10/28.

Andy I want to hit up Franklin's on Friday. Or TX brethren.

Sako, I haven't been to Franklin's and will do my best to join ya there.

My son is getting married October 27th in San Francisco. So.... very sorry to miss the Fall Bash. Darn. But... he is marrying a super gal!

Wait!?! You're choosing your son over the Brethren??? I'm shocked. Shocked, I say.

Seriously, you'll be missed. God bless your son and his bride with many hair and healthy years together.

Back