Hog Happenin in Shelby, NC??

smokinQ2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone going to Hog Happenin in Shelby, NC this weekend? I'll be entering my first KCBS contest.

We'll be there. Last contest of the year for us. I'm hoping its a little warmer than last year! lol

I'll be judging at Shelby again this year. Can't wait. Absolutely one of the best contests. If all goes well I'd like to cook there next year.

We will be there.... I will be camouflaged as a stick burner :)

I'd love to be there but I'll be in Detriot learning how to cook that one catagory they call "pork". Seems latley I don't know anything about it!

I might be there Saturday camouflaged as a spectator...

If so, I'll look up the camouflaged a Pit B.....for the camouflaged stick burning pellet pooper.... and the actual camouflaged stick burning pellet pooper....

And everyone else I know there also...

I might be there Saturday camouflaged as a spectator...

If so, I'll look up the camouflaged a Pit B.....for the camouflaged stick burning pellet pooper.... and the actual camouflaged stick burning pellet pooper....

And everyone else I know there also...

Say that 20 times backwards wearing your Superman cape....:thumb:

WIND WIND WIND - Just looked at accuweather and it shows sun for the weekend and not too cold at night. It also shows winds on Friday out of the WNW 16 gusting to 42! Saturday is showing better with winds from NW at 8 gusting to 25.

Tie down those EZ UP up and aways!

WIND WIND WIND - Just looked at accuweather and it shows sun for the weekend and not too cold at night. It also shows winds on Friday out of the WNW 16 gusting to 42! Saturday is showing better with winds from NW at 8 gusting to 25.

Tie down those EZ UP up and aways!

You looking at Shelby, NC? I just checked weather.com and its showing 5-6mph winds for Friday night/Saturday morning with a low of 31......

Back