My 5th but maybe best CL score!

I got a question since your one Marty or anyone that knows...see this posted below a name in this case Marty Large Big Green Egg, Cold smokehouse,
UDS with hinged lid, Santa Maria pit
26.75" Weber OTG, Weber Performer, WGA
MAK One Star General Pellet Pooper
Hasty Bake Gourmet
Custom wooden handles for BBQ's made by Marty Leach (oh, that's me)
www.amlwoodart.com How do you get this posted below your name? Its it a member thing?

That's a platinum, not a performer. But still a sweet deal. Paid the same for mine last year...LOVE IT. Wish mine was blue :)

I got a question since your one Marty or anyone that knows...see this posted below a name in this case Marty Large Big Green Egg, Cold smokehouse,
UDS with hinged lid, Santa Maria pit
26.75" Weber OTG, Weber Performer, WGA
MAK One Star General Pellet Pooper
Hasty Bake Gourmet
Custom wooden handles for BBQ's made by Marty Leach (oh, that's me)
www.amlwoodart.com How do you get this posted below your name? Its it a member thing?
Nice score and yes it is a Platinum (i have the same one) to add a signature go up to the top of the page and look for user CP, click on it and look for edit signature on the left side partway down, write in the box what you want and hit update and you are done!

Duuuuuuuuude!!! Who slept on that? Congrats!!!!!!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, all these CL scores are making me sick to my stomach. we never have deals like that that I've seen :(. I'd killl for a platinum or a 26.5 OTG

i saw that this morning and was lamenting that i live far from the bay area.
thats a great deal for sure.

Back