Cooking Class Rhythm 'n QUE teaches "Fundamentals of Championship BBQ", Santa Clara, CA, April 21

Alexa RnQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
the Ninth Ring of Hell, cleverly disguised as Phoe
We are excited to announce that we will be partnering with Eggs by the Bay in Santa Clara, CA, to teach a class on "Fundamentals of Championship BBQ" on April 21. Eggs by the Bay is owned by Darry Smith (SMITTYtheSMOKER here on Brethren).

We'll be covering the four meats and cooking on WSMs. Here are links to the press release and enrollment form.

More details about the class and early-bird discount at http://www.eggsbythebay.com/Competition_Classes.html and http://www.rhythmnque.com/classes.html .

classposter.jpg

Very cool guys!..I'm sure it will be a sellout..and it's nice to see someone of your caliber willing to share..our current BOD here in California has dropped the ball on bringing quality championship teams to teach here..glad to see you guys are going to be the first ones doing something about it.

Just sat in a class they gave at the NBBQ conference in San Deigo and if there call in April is anything like the class I had today and I'm sure it will be and then some it will be well worth the money spent. Great job guys, I'm sorry I won't be around the area in April.

Knowing the quality of RnQs work I am sure it will be a outstanding class

Thanks for all the positive response we've had to our class announcement and for the compliments we've received for our presentation at the NBBQA Convention last Friday. Considering how much fun we had at the 90 minute seminar, the full day class should be a ball!

Smitty has advised us that class enrollment forms are already arriving and that others have told him that theirs are on the way so as not to be shut out. Thanks to all who have been quick out of the gate!

Vince & Alexa,

I wish I had more coin to pop on these cooking classes. I can only really afford one per year, and with Joe/Ryan's, Kelly's, Johnny's, Donny's, David's, etc. it's becoming harder to choose which one to attend each season. Maybe it's just me, or maybe there's been a spike in classes this year.

I just bought a WSM last year as you know. I'd love to learn how you do your "magic" on it :D

Is this a competition "insights" class or just a BBQ basics class?

Kev

Kev, this is totally a competition class. It's us, the WSMs and the four meats. Attendees will be tasting our food and seeing our techniques. :thumb:

AWESOME! I gotta go buy a lottery ticket so I can get some more dough :grin:

Just a reminder that the deadline for the “Early Bird” pricing for the upcoming Rhythm ‘n QUE Competition class is now a week away. Enrollment must be post marked by 3/16/12 to take advantage of the $345 class price. We’re approaching the halfway point on class enrollment. Hope you have the chance to attend and listen to these BBQ Champions as they try to help you and your BBQ skills.

Smitty - Eggs by the Bay

Class info here- Link

Back