Virginia hog island bay oyster roast, and new friends

ShencoSmoke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Been busy brethren, life is nutz right now. Got an invite from a friend who I met at the Brewhouse, he wanted me to take a break from the BBQ biz and kick back at his house with some oysters. Had a blast, wanted to share some pics

The set up, perched up on the mountain overlooking the Shenandoah river
image.jpg

Looks like a really good time.

I don't know about anyone else but I really look forward to your threads. They usually tell a great story in pictures and at times video. You and Gore both are instant cLicks from this brethren.

Wow! Makes our oyster eating from last night look kinda lame. Gulf coast oysters that my 2 son in laws popped open while I cooked wings and ribs. Awsome looking place your friend has!

Looks like a really good time.

I don't know about anyone else but I really look forward to your threads. They usually tell a great story in pictures and at times video. You and Gore both are instant cLicks from this brethren.

Thanks Chris, that's one heck of a compliment. Cooking a whole hog next weekend, I will try and post that for sure

You cooked the oysters? :shock:

:becky:

Sounds like a great time!

Amen! I enjoy them raw but not everyone does. We steam them just enough to firm them up and take away some of the sliminess that some people don't like. I wish I could explain how naturally flavorful these things were.

Back